CMMC Firm Seminars and Events Saltmarsh CMMC Readiness Series
"Not yet CMMC: Calculating your NIST 800-171 Cyber Score" January 28, 2021 – CMMC WEBINAR SERIES (2:00 PM CST/3:00 PM EST)
With the interim rule change September 29th 2020 CMMC is here. That was expected. The unexpected. Many are now required to begin reporting their NIST 800-171 cyber score. Required CMMC compliance will be phased in over a five-year period. Reporting your score takes effect nearly immediately for those to whom it applies. Join us as we discuss calculating your cyber score. Even if you don’t need to report the score you are required to comply with the standard. The good news every requirement of NIST 800-171 is included within the new CMMC framework. Gain some insight on what you should be doing today to get prepared?
Join Saltmarsh as we share valuable perspective on calculating your cyber score with our own, Stephen Reyes - Provisional Assessor and Jason Keith - Registered Practitioner.
We will focus on key strategies and considerations, including:
- How do I get started?
- How do I know what my score is telling me?
- How do I correct identified gaps?
- How can I leverage my work towards helping with CMMC compliance?
- Speaker: Stephen Reyes, CISSP, CISA, Provisional Assessor
- Location: VIRTUAL MEETING (2:00 PM CST/3:00 PM EST)
- Address: Connection Information will be provided
- Cost: $0
- Date: Thursday, January 28, 2021
- Time: 2:00-3:00 CST/3:00-4:00 EST
Sign Up for Webinar
- Chapter 2: Scoping and preparing for a CMMC review (2/4/2021 3-4 EST)
- Chapter 3: What could my CMMC review look like? (2/25/2021 3-4 EST)
- Chapter 4: Correcting gaps identified during CMMC assessment. (3/18/2021 3-4 EST)
- Chapter 5: Outsourced IT services and CMMC (4/8/2021 3-4 EST)